The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has released officially notification regarding CMA Foundation Exam. This notification is relating to the details of time table and exam fees of ICWAI Foundation September 2016. Here important note is CMA Foundation Exam will be conducted for December 2016 under 2012 syllabus only. There is no ICWAI Foundation exam under syllabus 2008. Application Forms for ICWAI Foundation Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidate.
ALSO SEE :
CMA Foundation Exam Fees and Time Table December 2016
ICWAI Foundation exam will be conducted on 14th December, 2016 – 17th December, 2016.
CMA Foundation exam time table for December 2016
|Day & Date||Foundation Course Examination Syllabus-2012
Time 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
|14th December, 2016
|Fundamentals of Economics & Management|
|15th December, 2016
|Fundamentals of Accounting|
|16th December, 2016
|Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics|
|17th December, 2016
|Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics|
|Foundation Course Examination||Inland Centres||1200/-|
|Overseas Centres||US $ 60|
How to Apply CMA Foundation Exam December 2016 Online
Application Forms for Foundation Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card. Students can also pay their requisite fee through payfee module of IDBI Bank.
Click Below link to download Official Notification Regarding ICWAI Foundation Exam December 2016 Time Table and Exam Fees.
Rules for CMA Foundation Exam December 2016
- The last term of Foundation examination in 2012 syllabus will be December, 2016.
- The Foundation Examination will be conducted in Offline, descriptive (Pen & Paper) mode only. Each paper will be of 100 marks and for 3 hours duration.
- Application Forms for Foundation Examination can be filled up either through online or in offline mode.
- The examination application form can also be downloaded from the Institute website www.icmai.in and the student may apply in offline mode by attaching demand draft of requisite examination fees. Demand draft should be made in favour of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, payable at Kolkata. In case of overseas candidates, forms are available at Institute’s Headquarters only on payment of $ 10 per form.
- (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking .
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank
6.Last date for receipt of Offline Examination Application Forms without late fees is 30th September, 2016 and with late fees of Rs. 300/ is 10th October, 2016. In case of online Examination Application with payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card or Net banking, the late fees of Rs.300/-will be waived and the last date for application is 10 th October, 2016.
7. Examination Centres: Adipur -Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad , Durgapur, Ernakulam,Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad,Guntur,Guwahati, Haridwar,Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry,Port Blair, Pune, Raipur ,Rajahmundry, Ranchi,Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli,Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
A candidate who is completing all conditions for appearing the examination as per Regulation will only be allowed to appear for examination.
8. Probable date of publication of result: 21st February, 2017.
Join with us : www.facebook.com/groups/caultimates