CMA Foundation Online Examination Application. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has released the online examination application for CMA Foundation of December 2016 Exams. Here we are providing the ICWAI Foundation Online Examination Application Procedure and Instructions.
Online Form Fill Up Procedure :-
Step 1: Put Current Registration No. then press “Click Here” button.
Step 2: Press “Click Here” button beside the “Registration No.” field in “Online Examination Application” form.
Step 3: Fill the Student’s Details then press “Submit” button .
Step 4: Upload Photo & Signature in .jpg / .jpeg / .bmp format, under 100KB with perfectly crop.
Step 5: Payment -> chose Payable Mode -> “Pay Now” button.
Instructions for filling up online Examination Application Form For Foundation Course :
1. MODE OF PAYMENT: Fees are to be paid by Debit/Credit Cards /Pay fee module of IDBI only Examination Fees will not be refunded or carried forward under any circumstances
2. Examination Fees :
3. Last date for applying for Foundation Examination of December 2016 term is 28th October ,2016.
4. Only one Application Form must be filled up. Multiple Applications by the same candidate are liable to be rejected.
5. The name & address furnished by the student in the application form will be treated as the official communication address for sending Admit Card / Marks Sheet / Certificate etc. and any examination related correspondence.
6. A candidate must specify his/her Name, Examination Centre in the space provided for in the Application Form. Centre once opted for will not be changed under any circumstances.
7. Applications without Identification Number or with wrong Identification Number are liable to be rejected.
8. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS FORMS ARE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED.
9. REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF CENTRE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
10. The students are advised to go through the “conditions for appearing in examination” issued by the directorate of studies & students will not be allowed to appear for examination unless all conditions are fulfilled.
11. In case of any difficulty or for any clarification, please contact your nearest Regional Council or Chapter Office or visit the Institute’s Website [www.icmai.in] or contact H.Q. Examination Directorate at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Any dispute arising out of matters of Examination shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Calcutta Courts.