CS Tax Updates Applicable for December 2016 Exam. Hello CS Students today we are giving information regarding tax updates applicable for CS exams December 2016. Here we are providing the main points of tax updates applicable for December 2016 examination. You can also download full list of tax updates applicable for December 2016 exam in PDF format. The main points relating to direct tax is amendments in Income Tax Act, 1961 & in case of Indirect tax is amendments in Service Tax, Customs Act, 1962 & Central Excise Act, 1944.
- CS Executive Important Questions for December 2016 Exams
- CS Paper Wise Exemption to The Students of ICAI
- Webcasts for CS Students Enrolled for December 2016 Exam
Tax Updates Applicable for CS December 2016 Exam
1. Finance (No. 2) Act, 2014 is applicable for December 2016 Examination.
2. Applicable Assessment Year for December 2016 Examination is 2016-17 (Previous Year 2015-16)
3. Students are also required to update themselves about all Circulars, Clarifications, etc. issued by the CBDT, CBEC & Central Government, on or before six months prior to the date of the respective examinations, i.e. upto December, 2015
4. Students can access the Study Material of Tax Laws and Practice (Executive Programme-New Syllabus) & Advance Tax Laws and Practice (Professional Programme- New Syllabus) as per Finance (No. 2) Act, 2014 on ICSI Website under the head ‘Academic Corner’ at the link https://www.icsi.edu/AcademicCorner.aspx
5. Students having edition of study material prior to September, 2016, may please refer to the Tax Updates produced here.
Check the detailed list of tax updates regarding Income Tax Act, 1961 in Direct Tax &
Service Tax, Customs Act, 1962 & Central Excise Act, 1944 Updates in Indirect Tax in Below Link
Click Here to Get Full List of Tax Updates Applicable for December , 2016 Examination