Our Blog’s Disclosure Policy
Disclosure about Blog’s Content :
- This blog contains posts which are written by a group of individuals or contributors in the form of guest posting .
- The blog’s content belongs to education category .
- The Major content of this blog is relative to the educational/professional courses. Hence we have taken required information about courses from the relative authorized institution’s website.
- We are not responsible in case of any institution’s changes/updates which are different to the blog’s content.
- If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topics or information or service area, we will only endorse the information or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
Disclosure about Affiliate Programs
- We only promote affiliate programs that we believe will be relevant and useful to the readers of Caultimates.com. We do not make a note every time we use an affiliate link, but if you see a link that has our domain name with a recommends (or go) attribute, you should assume that it is an affiliate link, and we are getting the commission.
- The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Aside from that we also make money from affiliate links.
- We accept Donations via Paypal.
- You can get our newsletter via email by subscribing to our Newsletter.
- If you have any doubts please contact or send me mail to email@example.com
- Disclaimer last updated on 21/03/2015