Finance Act 2015. In previous post we have given Download CA Final Question Papers from May 2010 – December 2016 and Free Download CA IPCC Question Papers From May 2010 – December 2016. Today we are providing Finance Act 2015 highlights. The Finance Act 2015, as approved by the Hon’ble President on 14th May 2015. We also giving free download link of Finance Act 2015. You can get this Finance Act 2015 in PDF format in single click.
Finance Act 2015
Finance Bill, 2015 Enacted
Finance bill, 2015 has received the presidential assent on 14th May 2015 and has now become Finance Act, 2015. All the provisions which were due to be effective from the date the Finance Bill receives the assent of the President have now been implemented w.e.f. 14th May 2015.
It is worthwhile to mention that the following provisions would be applicable from the date yet to be Notified and have NOT BEEN implemented yet:
- Increase in effective rate of Service Tax from 12.36% to 14%. Hence, there is no change in the rate of Service Tax w.e.f. 14th May 2015.
- Imposition of Swachh Bharat Cess @ 2% on the value of taxable services.
- Levy of Service Tax on Entry to Entertainment Events and Access to Amusement Facilities
- Levy of Service Tax on contract manufacturing/job work for production of potable liquor for human consumption.
- Levy of Service Tax on services provided by the Government or local authority to a business entity, except the services that are specifically exempted, or covered in the Negative List.
These changes would be made effective vide separate Notifications. For further details visit www.idtc.icai.org
You can download Finance Act 2015 From Below Link